1) Apply a good quality bleach cream (which we apply on our face and body) on your hands or wherever the Mehndi (Henna) has been applied. Once bleach gets dried, rub it with both hands. this process will fade yoru Mehndi to a great extent.
2) Washing your hands with soap 10-12 times will also help Menhdi fade away quickly.
3) Soak your hands in warm water and after some time, rub your hands and your Mehndi should go off.
4) Apply toothpaste on your Mehndi and let it dry. Once dried, rub your hands against each other to fade off yoru Mehndi.
5) If you love swimming, take a dip in the pool. The chlorine in the swimming pool water helps Mehndi to fade away faster.
6) Make a paste of baking soda powder mixed with lemon. Apply on your hands to remove the Mehndi colour. However, this paste can make your hands dry and rough.